• Coordinate and lead several ongoing clinical studies on a global level (includes travel).
• Heavily involved in GTA-based clinical data acquisitions at UHN, Sunnybrook, etc.
• Calibration and annotation of ultrasound data.
• Maintaining database and ensuring data quality during acquisitions.
• Data analysis.
• Experience coordinating clinical studies, working with IRBs, patients and MDs.
• Experience working with or reading Ultrasound images; experience as sonographer is a bonus (asset).
• Experience with scientific data analysis methodologies and statistics.
• Knowledge of fundamentals of ultrasound (asset).
• Knowledge of fundamentals of preclinical research (asset).
• Previous involvement in cancer research or imaging research (asset).
• Experience working in a biomedical/engineering/scientific research environment (asset).
Oncoustics is a small funded startup based in Toronto, ON. Oncoustics is building the first automated signal-focused AI tools for tissue characterization.