This is a contract, part-time, contract or co-op position with a lot of flexibility built-in. You can work from our downtown Toronto office in an incubator surrounded by brilliant
engineers and entrepreneurs or you can work from the convenience and serenity of your home office. Either way, the successful candidate will work with the Dev Lead and the Research Lead to help productize years of research into the use of ultrasound for monitoring cancer therapies.
• Develop new software intended to run on desktops and ultrasound machines.
• Assist in the requirements engineering and analysis phase.
• Do extensive testing to ensure proper software robustness and performance.
• Maintain existing software by making modifications as required.
• Use benchmarking tools to evaluate, test and optimize code.
• Prior software development experience
• Experience with Python (numpy, scipy, matplotlib)
• Experience with MATLAB
• Knowledge of OO, TDD and git
• Experience building desktop applications with rich UIs
Oncoustics is a small exciting startup based in Toronto, ON. Oncoustics aims to enhance the efficacy of cancer research and treatment by bringing to market novel ultrasound- based cancer treatment monitoring technology. Our products will enable researchers, and eventually clinicians, to rapidly assess tumour response to therapy using standard ultrasound devices.