This is a contract, part-time, contract or co-op position with a lot of flexibility built-in. You can work from our downtown Toronto office in an incubator surrounded by brilliant
engineers and entrepreneurs (with flexible options to work from home). Either way, the successful candidate will work with the Development Lead and the Research Lead to help productize years of research into the use of ultrasound for monitoring cancer therapies.
• Calibrate Ultrasound systems using phantoms.
• Data analysis of preclinical and clinical data.
• Assist in the requirements engineering and analysis phase.
• Do extensive testing to ensure proper software robustness and performance.
• Involvement in enhancement to currently existing software and Matlab toolbox.
• Experience working in a biomedical/engineering/scientific research environment.
• Experience with scientific data analysis methodologies and statistics.
• Experience with MATLAB.
• Knowledge of fundamentals of ultrasound (asset)
• Knowledge of fundamentals of preclinical research (asset)
• Previous involvement in cancer research or imaging research.
Oncoustics is a small exciting startup based in Toronto, ON. Oncoustics aims to enhance the efficacy of cancer research and treatment by bringing to market novel ultrasound- based cancer treatment monitoring technology. Our products will enable researchers, and eventually clinicians, to rapidly assess tumour response to therapy using standard ultrasound devices.