Seeking full stack developer with extensive front-end experience; working knowledge of visual studios and visual basics, C++ and Python, in addition to experience building cloud database systems and image/signal processing preferred. The successful candidate will work with the Dev Lead and the Research Lead to help productize specilized ultrasound signal processing algorithms and machine learning models into a function viable product. While the position is full-time, contract or part-time will also be considered.
• Develop software front end intended to run on portable mobile/windows/linux machines and interface through ultrasound transducer SDK.
• Interface software for data acquisition with cloud database
• Develop final product software architecture.
• Assist in the requirements engineering and analysis phase.
• Do extensive testing to ensure proper software robustness and performance.
• Use benchmarking tools to evaluate, test and optimize code.
• Prior software architecture experience.
• Experience with visual studios, visual basics, C++.
• Experience with MATLAB, python.
• Experience with cloud data base and cloud computing.
• Knowledge of OO, TDD and git.
• Experience building desktop applications with rich UIs.
Oncoustics is a small funded startup based in Toronto, ON. Oncoustics is building the firstautomated signal-focused AI tools for tissue characterization.