Seeking full stack developer with front-end experience; working knowledge of one or all swift, Java, visual studios and visual basics, C++ and Python, in addition to experience building cloud database systems and image/signal processing preferred. The candidate will work with the Dev Lead and the Research Lead to help productize specialized ultrasound signal processing algorithms and machine learning models into a viable product. While the position is full-time, contract or part-time will also be considered.
As an early employee, the candidate will have several benefits and will interact directly with the executive team, and will have immense opportunities to grow. He/she will play a critical role in shaping the productized technology.
• Develop software front end intended to run on portable mobile/windows/linux machines and interface through ultrasound transducer SDK.
• Interface software for data acquisition with cloud database
• Develop final product software architecture.
• Assist in the requirements engineering and analysis phase.
• Do extensive testing to ensure proper software robustness and performance.
• Use benchmarking tools to evaluate, test and optimize code.
• Prior software architecture experience.
• Experience with visual studios, visual basics, C++.
• Experience with MATLAB, python.
• Experience with cloud database and cloud computing.
• Knowledge of OO, TDD and git.
• Experience building desktop applications with rich UIs.
Oncoustics is a small funded startup based in Toronto, ON. Oncoustics is building the first automated signal-focused AI tools for tissue characterization.