Junior Full Stack Developer
Toronto: Research and Development - Full Time
As a Junior Full Stack Engineer at Oncoustics, you build the development, testing and content integration pipeline for the platform. We expect you to grow developer productivity, enable continuous deployment, flawless content editing and minimize QA lifecycles.
- Responsible for architectural planning, approaches to content management, integration and serving applications across the development pipeline
- Build front-end applications to manage content workflows
- Manage expectations and provide ongoing status updates to team members
- Work well under deadlines and keeps producers updated on an ongoing basis
- Develop positive multi-functional relationships and works well with all levels of management
- Provide solutions to complex problems in a concise and articulate way
- Experience with at least one Frontend framework (e.g Vue.js, React, Angular,...).
- Experience with UI building languages (e.g HTML, CSS,…).
- Experience with interactive and responsive UI.
- Experience with Typescript is a huge PLUS.
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors (e.g SASS, LESS,…) is a PLUS.
- Experience with Cloud service providers (e.g GCP, AWS, Azure,…) is a PLUS.
- You care about code quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You know and want to learn more about software best practices such as refactoring, clean code, CI/CD.
- You’re a fast learner, can contribute from day one as well as integrate and apply new concepts quickly.
- You take pride in what you create and are passionate about getting the details right, even when no one’s looking.